IRCA staff are thrilled to announce our Inaugural IRCA Autism Conference: Learning Together. This year, the conference will be held virtually on September 29, 2021. Speakers will address a range of topics relevant for those across the autism spectrum and across the age span.
- Positive Behavior Supports, Perception and the Pursuit of Happiness
Presented by: Kelly Hartman, M.A.
- Let Me In... I Can Learn Too! Strategies That Are Not A One Hit Wonder
Presented by: Kris Baker, Special Education Coordinator; Leslie Brown, Autism Specialist and Sarah Reaves, M.S., CCC-SLP, Autism Specialist
- Anxiety and ASD: Adults on the Spectrum Share
Panel Presentation by: Kat Muir, M.A., CCC-SLP, Alexander Perry and
- ASD & Assistive Technology Supports
Presented by: Kelli Suding, PATINS Specialist
- It’s Not One or the Other: The Excitement of Incorporating Mental Health and Behavioral Supports for Children on the Autism Spectrum
Presented by: Kelly Dora, M.A., Behavior/Autism Specialist
- ASD AND MORE: Autism and Co-Existing Conditions
Presented by: Dr. Julie Steck, HSPP