We recognize that parents of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) are facing a new challenge amid the COVID-19 pandemic, as your organization's RBTs, BCBAs, and other instructors are not able to perform the in-person services as they normally would.
As a response to the increased need for hands-on care and interventions to be provided in the home now and through the summer months, Relias is making several of our Pro-on-the-Go ABA modules available for free - no platform login required. We invite you to share these with the individuals who need them most in your community, especially the parents and caregivers of the children your organization works with.
- Attention Extinction [preview.relias.com]
- Discrete Trial Training [preview.relias.com]
- Effective Reinforcement [preview.relias.com]
- Escape Extinction [preview.relias.com]
- Imitation Training [preview.relias.com]
- Pairing Yourself with Reinforcement [preview.relias.com]
- Reinforcement Fading [preview.relias.com]
- Use of Visual and Verbal Prompts [preview.relias.com]
- Using Pictures to Build Communication [preview.relias.com]
Pro-on-the-Go modules are intentionally designed to be short, digestible snippets of content, and do not require an exam or issue a certificate upon completion. If you're looking to provide more training opportunities for parents, we recommend sharing the link to Relias Academy's free ABA Parent Training Plan – Providing Applied Behavior Analysis for Your Child At Home [reliasacademy.com] bundle, which includes four full-length courses. And as a reminder, our coronavirus and pandemic preparedness toolkit [relias.com] offers free, ungated access to webinars, training, and articles for the entire continuum of care.
We've put together this informational flyer [relias.my.salesforce.com] with links to these resources for you to share with parents digitally. It is our hope that with your help, these training opportunities can help parents and caregivers feel more confident in their ability to support their children in their homes.