To apply for an NAA Big Red Safety Box®, you must:
- Be the primary caregiver of an individual with an autism diagnosis.
- Be 18 years or older and a resident of the U.S.
- Agree to the terms and conditions stated in the application.
- Be a first-time recipient. Previous recipients are not eligible to apply.
- Apply only once. Multiple requests will not be processed, limit one box per family.
- Allow up to 3 weeks for NAA to process your application and ship your Big Red Safety Box.
NAA’s Big Red Safety Box® includes:
- Educational materials and tools, including NAA’s Be REDy Booklet
- Two (2) GE Door/Window Alarms including batteries
- One (1) MedicAlert Bracelet or Pendant, and One (1) Shoe ID tag. You will receive instructions in the box to submit your custom personalization order and create your free MedicAlert account
- Five (5) Adhesive Stop Sign Visual Prompts for doors and windows
- Two (2) Safety Alert Window Clings for car or home windows
- One (1) Red Safety Alert Wristband
- One (1) Child ID Kit from the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children