Billings: February 21, 2017
Bozeman: February 22, 2017
Missoula: February 24, 2017
Single Registration: Advance Price (ends 2/1/2017)
2+ Group Rate: per person
- Explain how the DSM-5® updates impact service delivery.
- Utilize several social skill interventions to improve long-term success for children/adolescents with HFA.
- Employ specific coping and calming techniques for children/adolescents with HFA.
- Identify medication side effects that can mimic behavioral issues and may even cause behavioral issues.
- Design effective strategies for successful transitions for children/adolescents with HFA.
- Select specific behavioral interventions that target the most difficult behaviors in children/adolescents with HFA.
- Summarize the new DSM-5® diagnosis of Social-Pragmatic Communication Disorder and design treatment interventions.
FYI, this same workshop was in the same cities in February of 2016, but with a different speaker.