Join us, as we continue our FREE webinar series. This month we will focus on Group Instruction for Kids Who Hate Group Instruction presented by Anne Lau M.Ed., NCC, B.C.B.A. on February 28, 2012 from 4pm-5pm PST and again on February 29, 2012 from 12pm-1pm PST.
This webinar will provide information on the deficits that many children with autism have and why these deficits prevent learning in group situations. It will describe some beginning goals and the procedures used to meet those goals in providing effective group instruction to early learners.
This beginner level webinar will teach you to:
- Describe why some learners may not be benefiting from group instruction
- Identify when a transition to group instruction would be appropriate
- Define the first goals/IEP objectives in providing effective group instruction
- List multiple group activities and teaching procedures that can be used to target those group instruction goals
Who would benefit from this webinar:
- Autism service provider organizations
- Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)